Friday, April 9, 2010

Udo Jürgens forever single



Him are the heart of women's feet. But for Udo Juergens (73), the wild years are over. Today, he draws from his piano as the spouse of every woman.
The musician who loves his life as a single. A close relationship would be for him no longer in question, said in an interview with Udo Jürgens "week day". Previously he was a Strohfeuertyp. "Now I want to make sure that I did not stumble again in such a fire."
He feels lonely since his divorce from wife, Corinne (48) in 2006, no. A housekeeper, a gardener and fellow musician Billy take care of the former ladies' man. "It is very peaceful and nice to live the way I live."
Would Juergens made the choice to take a wife or a piano with a lonely island, fell slightly today, the decision to him: "I would prefer the music. The piano is for me a partner, not because it would not disagree. It contradicts huge! "The piano show him clearly its limitations.
The impression of a woman hater wants Jürgens but give under any circumstances. Women, he was indebted for the happiest hours of his life, he says. "It was great news to be married. I love my children and my grandchildren! I'm glad that after my second marriage has a good relationship with my ex had two wives. We make calls and it works in harmonious orbits. "If daughter Jenny (41) him with the words in the arm take:" Dad, I love you ", then he knew:" Everything I could have done in life is not wrong. "