Saturday, May 15, 2010

Schorch only sewn and then celebrated


Berlin -
"Who gives a shit, we won today. The rest does not interest me. "
Christopher Schorch (20) spoke out afterwards, which probably thought nearly all the stock in the Cologne. And he was in a hurry, "I must be in the VIP room. My family and friends waiting there for me. Nearly 30 men "
"
back
Next »
After the game, but a lucky critical hit EXPRESS Lukas Podolski.
The FC-star in the short interview - more after the jump!
Luke, how big is the relief?
Poldi: "Now we have a little peace in Cologne. A game for the spectators was not. We have more quality on the pitch, especially to the front. Since we have to, I have to do more of it. "
A word to the winner!
Poldi: "Good free-kick, Nova has reingeköpft super. Good thing we did after a standard one goal. "
For out of the game came out nothing. Why?
Poldi: "I do not know how others think. But for me it's important how we play football. The fact that we have more game units, have more chances to score. For this much happiness you can not have every weekend. "
What do you say to the strong Schorch?
Poldi: "We have seen, he was motivated properly. He has done a good job. As the whole defense. "
Are you now assists the buoyancy to the heroic deeds?
Poldi: "I play here for the club. It's a different situation than in Bavaria. Since you always have 70 percent possession of the ball and gets his opportunities. But I have decided for the club and thus also for the play. The club is close to my heart. So I do not care if I one, two or five goals do. I consider it important that I help the club. I'm still not where I wants to go. But it is important that we in the years to have a good team and can play forward. "
"
back
Next »
2:16 shots on goal and still won 1-0. Zvonimir Soldo interested only after the result.
The FC coach in the brief interview - more after the jump!
Mr. Soldo, your conclusion!? This was a typical game of two teams that are below. We have not convinced playful, but the vote was good. This was not a nice game. But the team has fought for this victory. That was after our performance against Hanover the most important.?
How happy are you that the knots in Poldi and Nova has burst? Soldo:? We have to work as a team in that direction much.?
Why the bad plays FC forward? Soldo:? Today we have the game won. I have already said, we have not convinced playful. But should I now apologize that we have won??
On his return to his old football player-home "Schorchi had" their own annex made happy in the stands with a class performance. Maniche had only one more ball contact (61) as the defensive gem. Caustic and combative ex Hertha cooked on the old fellow right-back after the series.
And he knew no pain! Shortly after the break, the veteran suffered in a duel headed a laceration was sutured. At a replacement but he thought for a second. "I had even briefly oscillopsia. But I wanted to help the team, "Schorch Sun It succeeded. FC-hero Lukas Podolski, "He has done very well. As with the entire defense. "
Learn More
Naked Madness! Nova redeemed FC
• Review HERE FC player with notes
• To assess the EXPRESS FC players
• HERE all the statistics and figures for the game